Planning to revamp your current website or thinking to create a new one but have no idea on the framework that should be used?
Don’t scratch your head.
Here is a quick guide on why you should choose the Laravel framework.
Over 1.1 million websites worldwide are built using Laravel (Builtwith, 2019) and this number is continuously growing every day.
Before we go into the perquisites of using Laravel, know that Laravel isn’t the only PHP framework out there. In particular, you could also use another PHP framework like- CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend Framework, and so on.
Nevertheless, Laravel is unquestionably one of the most widespread PHP frameworks to use.
Laravel is the sole PHP framework (amongst others) whose interest has uplifted in the past 5 years, making it a favored choice for several website developers and businesses around the world.
Take a sneak peek into these 8 benefits of Laravel Framework which will blow your mind-
Now, you must be wondering why your ensuing website should be developed in Laravel, and what are the benefits of the Laravel framework atop? To get your incited, here are 8 reasons why we recommend you should acknowledge Laravel for your next project:
- It’s quick and simple: Laravel is one of the most popular frameworks. So that brings us to the conclusion that: most web developers are familiar with Laravel. Would also like to mention the range of built-in templates in Laravel which makes Laravel development a piece of cake. This proposes a proficient Laravel developer could even develop a 5 or 6-page website in a day or two. A fast development time means lower costs and quicker results for the business.
- Security is key: Who doesn’t need security? In fact, Security is the top-most concern for utmost businesses. Laravel has advanced security features that are easy to configure on most websites to intensify security and shield sites from hackers and cybercriminals. Pardon me for being a little technical, Laravel uses a Bcrypt hashing algorithm which means it never saves any passwords in the database. If I start comparing it to other PHP frameworks, Laravel also has great user authentication and restricted access features are easy to create. This keeps you and your customer’s data safe and secure. Like what else is needed!!
- Better website performance: Unlike other frameworks out there Laravel actually helps you to boost your site. How?
By supporting the caching process for your website. Further, it enhances your website’s execution, Laravel makes other speed optimization techniques, such as memory use reduction and database indexing really easy to implement. This makes Laravel an exceptional choice for your business if site speed and SEO friendliness are some of your requirements.
- Excellent for Traffic-Handling: Of course, after a while when your business grows exponentially so will the volume of traffic to your site. A website built in Laravel can manage website requests much expeditious than most other frameworks. Laravel uses a different message queue system, which implies you can put-off some website tasks such as forwarding emails for a later time. You will certainly be able to control all the time-consuming and mundane tasks of your website by processing tasks in a click. And this not only keeps your website’s server wholesome but can also lower your hosting expenses in the sustenance-term.
- Really Flexible: Laravel is highly flexible. You can mend it to create a fully-fledged eCommerce site or a simple and professional B2B site. The choice is absolutely yours. It has these extensive pre-installed authorization libraries which have the ability to build and bolster a variety of advanced features for your site, such as password reset and encryption. Another main thing is it has a ton of third-party packages readily available to give your website a spectrum of features and functionalities, such as Socialite which allows users to sign in to your site using their social media profiles should you wish to integrate that option.
- Easy third-party integrations: Nearly all sites require to be integrated with a third-party application of some sort. This may be a payment system or a marketing tool or anything else that your company is using. Whatever the integration, Laravel makes integrating third-party apps smooth and swift with its clean APIs for integration. So whether your website needs any third-party integration in place or an automated tool to manage your marketing, payment- Consider Laravel as your strong contender.
- Simple Website Maintenance: If you speak about maintenance, websites built in Laravel are effortless to maintain over time. What if a few years down the line you want to add some extra new features to your site (already built-in Laravel)? Due to Laravel’s standout features, like clean code, MVC architecture (which separates logic and presentation), and OOP principles, a new developer can quickly pick up from where your past developers have left the site. Also, maintaining a Laravel site over time is very straight forward.
- The cost of a Laravel Site: Laravel is an open-source framework. This implies it is free to use in any project you like at no cost at all. Everything good comes at a price, so thus the hiring of a good Laravel developer. Of course, there is always the cost of hiring a skilled Laravel developer to build your site (particularly if you know extremely limited about coding).
To summarise, Laravel is a dazzling choice for both developers and companies worldwide. If you’re looking to renew your website, or completely create a new one, then contact our team to find the best framework for your website. We have a team of dedicated developers ready to start creating the product for you using PHP Laravel development.
So are you ready to give light to your ideas and turn them into reality using our Laravel development services?